Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Integrated system
Brad Cooper
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 3:09:26 PM(UTC)

Hi guys,
I read one article which said the business opportunities of intelligent systems in the clouds will grow 23% annually from 2010, reaching a total of 25 billion in 2020.
Recently I looked for an integrated system for our business.
For saving time, I want the system offering remote management and security.
I found a webpage it talk about remote management system
Besides, I found one case study is interesting, which mention ATM use this kind of system to monitor and ATM system also installed with security software firewalls to avoid virus attacks and data theft by hackers.
can anyone give me more information for integrated system?
thank you in advanced.
Johan Dams
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:36:24 PM(UTC)

Hi.

If I understand you correctly, you want to develop a remote management system and jump onto the 'cloud' bandwagon. You state that you want a system offering remote management and security, in order to save time. Question: save time where? If it is development time, I can tell you right now that is not going to work. Security is not something that you can quickly work around by throwing it into the cloud and calling it a day. On the contrary: most cloud infrastructure right now is inherently insecure and I wouldn't trust any sensitive data (or remote management/control system) on a third party device I don't control.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, in which case it would be great if you could expand on your goals and objectives.

Johan.